Wednesday, July 25, 2007

My father, My hero... Forever

RIP DADDY
This is how I want to remember my dad, always helping someone never thinking about himself. He always made sure we were all takin care of before himself. My dad passed on June 25,2007. This was the first day of my new job as a nursing aide. He would have wanted me to go, so I went against my better judgement. I got off work and stopped at the store to buy a birthday cake because it was Bill's birthday. I came straight to mom and dads after that and as I walked into the door, he had just passed and I wasn't there!! I slid down the wall in disbelief. How could I not of been there?
This has played on my mind so much in the passed few weeks since he has passed. I love you Dad and we all miss you...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Country Princess said...
This comment has been removed by the author.