Friday, September 14, 2007

great joke

> While she was "flying" down the road yesterday, a woman passed over a
> bridge only to find a cop with a radar gun on the other side lying in wait
>
> The cop pulled her over, walked up to the car, with that classic
> patronizing smirk we all know and love, asked, "What's your hurry?"
>

> To which she replied, "I'm late for work."
>
> "Oh yeah," said the cop, "what do you do?"
>
> I'm a rectum stretcher," she responded.
>
> The cop stammered, "A what? A rectum stretcher? And just what does a
> rectum
> stretcher do? "
>
"Well," she said, "I start by inserting one finger, then work my way up to
>
> two fingers, then three, then four, then with my whole hand in. I work
> from
> side to side until I can get both hands in, and then I slowly but surely
> stretch it, until it's about 6 feet wide."
>

> "And just what the hell do you do with a 6 foot asshole?" he asked.
>
> "You give him a radar gun and park him behind a bridge..."
>
> Traffic Ticket $95.00
> Court Costs $45.00
> Look on the Cop's Face............... PRICELESS

No comments: