Monday, August 29, 2005

Growing up...

Ok It is now 11:22 and I have finally recovered from the fact that my lil baby boy has went to kindergarten... OMG I just can't believe that he is not a baby anymore! Oh but he will always be my lil baby no matter what age he is. He just hopped right up on the bus so proud to be a kindergartener and said I would like to sit with my big brother waved back at me and said bye momma. My very sad heart was aching to just grab him back off the bus and keep him. Christian was so happy, because he got the teacher he wanted, and his best friend Micheal is in his class once again. So as for Christian life is great right now! I can't wait to hear how excited Dillon is when he comes home. I just don't wanna cut those darn strings just yet... I think I will hold onto them a lil' longer if ya all don't mind!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I remember the day Josh went to K. I was a mess. *sigh* They are growing so fast... Rox

Country Princess said...

I was there remember you cried like a baby just like I did with Christian!!!